IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A RETURN FOR ANY REASON, IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, PLEASE ADVISE US OF YOUR INTENTION TO DO SO AT: email@example.com
You may return all items purchased at our online store within 30 days of the original delivery. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error.
If the item is returned for any other reason, you are responsible for the return shipping costs and will be charged a £2.00 handling fee per order . When returning the product make sure to include a copy of your order as well as writing the order number on the return package. We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
Please note that we cannot exchange items for a different size. You must return the items and then place a new order for the items you wish to get.
Ship returns to the following address:
Flexifelt (c/o UK Pick and Pack)
91 Marlborough Road
Lancing Business Park
Innovation Engineering Group warrants its product against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty is enforceable only by the original end user purchaser. This warranty is non-transferable.
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty includes one (1) year limited coverage for all defects in material and workmanship on any Flexi-Felt® Clear series product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from, but not limited to: a. contact with oils, acid, prolonged contact with water, misuse, abuse, fire, leaning back on 2 legs for chair use, unauthorized product modification, use on rough or uneven surfaces, or usage not in accordance with the Flexi-Felt® Clear product specifications.
2. Normal wear
3. Shipping and handling charges.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY REPLACEMENT PRODUCT
1. The original dated invoice will be required as proof of warranty coverage.
2. All warranty replacements must have a return authorization number which can be obtained by contacting FlexiFelt United Kingdom. Returns without an authorization number will be refused.
3. FlexiFelt United Kingdom is not responsible for shipping damage.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FlexiFelt United Kingdom SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AT OUR SOLE OPTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FlexiFelt United Kingdom BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE END-USER FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT OR ITS SALE, PURCHASE OR USE. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED FURNITURE, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF FlexiFelt United Kingdom HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.